Our inspection services provide a thorough assessment of the home’s visible, accessible systems and components to verify proper installation or operation. During a home inspection, most of the items typically used within a home are tested and/or operated to verify proper operation or installation. For example, we will open and close windows and doors, flush toilets, run showers, and fill sinks and tubs to confirm they are operating properly; we will visually inspect the roof and roofing materials; and we will test the heating and cooling systems to verify proper operation. A typical inspection will take approximately two to four hours. We will take detailed notes while performing our inspection services. We will document the condition and operation of the components tested to provide you with a thorough, written report.
- Structural Components: foundations, framing
- Exterior: siding, trim, doors, decks, patios
- Driveways and Walkways
- Garages and Outbuildings
- Basements and Crawl spaces
- Insulation: basements, crawl spaces, attics
- Ventilation: attics, crawl spaces, kitchens, baths
- Interior: walls, ceilings, floors, stairs, cabinets, counters, doors, windows
- Kitchens and appliances
- Electrical Systems: service drop, entrance conductors, service panels, outlets
- Plumbing Systems
- Hot Water Systems
- Heating Systems
- Cooling Systems
We service all of Connecticut but specialize in small local towns like East Hampton, Colchester, Deep River, East Haddam, East Lyme, Glastonbury, Hebron, Madison, Marlborough, Middletown, Old Saybrook, Salem.